SRS2 – Your Specialist In Enterprise Application Support
Think of SRS2 as an extension of your IT team – assuming the responsibility of day-to-day production support, customization development and maintenance.
Scalable 24x7 Global Support
SRS2 support teams consist of highly experienced technical and functional consultants with an intimate understanding of Oracle technologies and the ability to map business requirements to Oracle Applications functionality.
Utilizing a proprietary suite of management and collaboration tools, SRS2 teams can:
- Proactively monitor and manage Oracle Applications;
- Monitor and fix data interfaces with 3rd party applications;
- Facilitate quick communication with application users and client IT team members.
SRS2 utilizes strict standards and procedure for production and development activities. Each customization is tested by developers and users before implementing to your production environment.
SRS2 teams combine Oracle application expertise with specific industry experience in finance, HRMS, distribution, manufacturing, and life science – providing the insight and understanding required to map Oracle technology to your unique business needs.
SRS2 Service Level Agreements (SLA)
To ensure quality of response and service, SRS2 offers customers industry standard SLAs, providing:
- Ability to respond to Priority 1 (P1) issues within specified time;
- Processes and procedure for migrating code from test to production;
- Performance specifications for migrations and patch applications during scheduled down-time.
Fixed and Predictable Cost
SRS2 works on a fixed-cost basis to enable customers to easily budget their ongoing IT outsourcing requirements – eliminating the need to over-staff in anticipation of potential demand peaks.